At Storm's Edge Therapy, we offer Therapy and Coaching for a wide range of emotional and psychological struggles.
You don’t need to have a disorder to benefit from support. Therapy and/or coaching can help with daily struggles, not coping, relationship issues, feeling out of control as well has with defined disorders.
- Anxiety: Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Panic Attacks, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Depression: feeling sad or empty, Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder, Postnatal Depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), suicidal thoughts
- Relationship Issues: affairs and betrayals, separation and divorce, sex problems, Attachment Disorder
- Stress: Personal and/or work related, including redundancy, bulling
- Anger Management
- Addictions: alcoholism, drug abuse, gambling, internet addiction, sex addiction
- Family Issues: Attachment Disorder
- Loss and Bereavement
- Trauma and Abuse: trauma recovery, emotional and/or sexual abuse, domestic violence
- Low self-esteem and/or low self-confidence
- Eating Disorders: Binge-Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia, Comfort Eating, Health Obsession
- Personality Disorders: Borderline/Emotionally Unstable, Antisocial, Narcissistic, Dependent, Avoidant, Obsessive-Compulsive, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Schizoid, Paranoid
Many Physical and Mental Health issues benefit greatly from additional support:
- Mental Health: Asperger's Syndrome, Hearing Voices, Psychosis, Dissociation, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME
- Life Span: Miscarriage, Infertility, Abortion, Pregnancy, Birth, Adoption, Empty Nest, Aging, Retirement
Growth and development throughout life can be truly enhanced, but professional guidance:
- Personal Development and Coaching: Personal Growth, Adjustment life changes, Career Development, Spiritual Development
- Carer Support
At Storm’s Edge we keep up to date to offer an approach that works for you.
Click here to email us or call on 07756 773797.
Our founder is Kael Cockcroft, MA (ClinPsych), CPsychol, AFBPsS
Chartered Clinical Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
Kael is a skilled and experienced Psychologist and Psychotherapist with a track record of delivering high-quality therapy for individuals, couples, families and groups. He is highly experienced in the assessment and treatment of depression, anxiety, substance misuse, emotional distress, relationship difficulties as well as psychosis and personality disorders.
He uses a dynamic, consultative approach to shape a therapeutic understanding and treatment direction that is personalised to your needs. In addition to the core training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Kael is trained in several specialist therapeutic approaches such as Mentalization (MBT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Schema Focused Therapy (SFT), mindfulness-based approaches and systemic family therapy. These are effective treatment methods for supporting struggles, Coaching adds a personal growth dimension that can truly enhance a development process.
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist (CPsychol)
- The British Psychological Society (BPS) Registration: 407587
- Associate Fellow (AFBPsS)
- The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration: PYL26327
- Registered Supervisor
- The Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS) - BPS
- Affiliate Member
- American Psychological Association (APA): 11207336
BPS: Division of Clinical Psychology (DCP)
- BPS (DCP): Psychosis & Complex Mental Health Faculty
- BPS (DCP): Leadership and Management Faculty
- BPS (DCP): Holistic Faculty
- BPS (DCP): Faculty of Addictions
- BPS (DCP): Faculty for Eating Disorder
BPS: Psychotherapy Section
BPS: Special Group in Coaching Psychology
BPS: Transpersonal Psychology Section