COVID-19 Secure Guidelines
The health and safety of our colleagues and their clients, and our team is as always, our top priority and we have taken a number of steps to ensure we are meeting your needs whilst operating within the Government’s guidelines surrounding hygiene and social distancing.
Kael: Monday to Thursday – 1pm to 8pm
Alecia: Monday to Wednesday – 11am to 7pm
How Will We Work
- We have offered remote therapy for a number of years now, using both audio and video resources. There is a well established expertise in the developing field of virtual therapy with which we have being actively engaging. We are following the British Psychological Society’s recent guidance on remote therapy published in response to the escalating need to avoid personal contact.
- Many clients have already had sessions over the phone or skype due to self-isolation as well as other travel or medical circumstances over the years. For those who haven’t, over the next weeks will work out the best option for you.
- The following option are available:
- Audio call: Phone or WhatsApp
- Video call: Zoom, WhatsApp Video, FaceTime, Skype or Google Duo.
- Other than the use of technology we will continue to work together in the same way addressing the your difficulties. The Therapy does not change; we are doing all we can to create as much stability and consistency in this time of dramatic change and confusion.