Open Weekly Groups
|Wednesday, 2 March at 12:00 noon GMT|
Number of Sessions:
|Ongoing weekly 60 minute Zoom meeting|
Number of Group Participants:
|Open Group Therapy with maximum 6 participants|
|You can sign-up at any time before the group begins.|
Who Should Join This Group
- Anyone that has an interest or need in improving the management of mental health. This group is not specifically aimed at people with a mental health diagnosis, but rather people that need support and strategies to manage distress and/or dysfunction in their daily lives.
- A virtual group format is not appropriate for people in crisis. If you are currently in crisis do not attend as the discussion may be triggering.
- Should you attend the group, all material and attendance are strictly confidential. Anything discussed in the group cannot be revealed outside of the group even to those closest to you.
Book your seat
What It's All AboutStorm’s Edge Therapy was started in 2016 to offer a service to people that don’t fit well with existing services. Although the core of our practice is customising psychological theories and strategies for diverse profiles and needs, we face many of the same issues day after day. Whether you are an artist or an engineer, a mother or a brother, carefully organised or the shoulder to cry on, everyone is susceptible to the same human struggles. Stress, difficulties in relationships, low days, worry overload, destructive habits and many other experiences bring strain to our lives. Our group programme is aimed at these shared problems and reactions, making group sharing the best tool to address them. Read more about the benefits of group working...
- Respect Confidentiality What's shared in the group stay strictly in the group. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups therapeutic, but also be vulnerable and exposing.
- Be Kind and Courteous We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but should be done with compassion.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or Spam Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
- Add Your Experiences This is an open therapy group with members constantly changing and are so encouraged to share experiences that you have had related to the topics covered.
- Be Respectful People may be sharing experiences that are personal and difficult. Be very careful not to respond with judgement of their views and choices.
- Presentation (Name, Camera, Microphone)
You are welcome to keep your personal details private by changing your screen name, but you will be expected to keep your video on. It will not be a safe and therapeutic environment if there are hidden people attending, but you are only expected to speak as you feel comfortable.
- Keep your audio on mute unless speaking.
- Contact us for further information or book to join this group